Sunday, September 25, 2011

College Party

We had another LONG drive. I got to visit my big school for a party. They invited all the puppy families and volunteers to attend. Lots of my friends from school were there.
I met baby Pippa and Ryder.
Ryder will be a puppy daddy one day soon
Pippa isn't impressed. He is just a goofy big brother to her.

I met some BIG dogs. mom said they were called ponies.
I got just close enough but didn't get too far from Mom.
Surprise- my Grandma was there.
She thought I was getting too big. She remembers me as itty bitty baby.
Jemma was there too. She avoided me as a little one, but she likes me a little more now that I have big girl teeth and some manners.
Grandma love is the BEST!
I had professional photographs taken. You'll see them later. These are our practice shots.

Best of all, 5 of my brothers were at the party too. It was great to see them.
From left right: Friday, Flair, Flora, Fargo, Fable, Frisbee
They were called a "lively group"
here are some out takes


No comments: