Friday, November 18, 2011

My 7 Month Birthday

Today I am 7 months and 44.6 pounds. Aussie is only 50.
I am already a little taller than her. We like to play all day.
Mom says it sounds like a herd of Buffalo.Today was also a special day. I went for a fancy walk called a "Santa Scamper".
Everyone got in a line and when some said GO we all ran. It was fun. There was a parade with bands and floats, people on bicycles and even some bag pipers. I got to watch for a whileThere were big balloons. I was scared for a minute but then thought NO big deal!Now that I am becoming a big girl I have to remember my manners all the time.
That is tough to do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Flora you look beautiful, attentive, obedient and calm. You appear to remember your manners. Do you save your youthful liveliness for play time with your canine roommate? Gayle, (who knew you as a itty bitty baby.)