Thursday, April 12, 2012

Convention time


This place is huge!
There are 2000 nursing students here to learn new things.
I am teaching the kids the service dog rules. No petting when I'm in uniform.
I am getting very good at controlled greetings
and just sitting nicely as Mom introduces them to me.
I even ignore them when they talk baby talk to me. Mom is very proud!

They have some scary things here.
Glass elevators and grates in the cement.
They have a nice living room here where we can relax with soft music.
Mom takes my cape off so I can get some pets from my new friends.
I still have to be a polite girl, even when I'm off duty.

I have to learn how to break on the cement. It is icky but I'm getting the hang of it.
Don't they have grass here? This seems a little like school to me too.

No comments: